Not all laptop liquid damage are the same. Plain water won’t cause a lot of damage if treated properly. Whereas beverages like soda or coffee, which has sugar in it can cause more damage because the sugar causes a risk of forming a layer of deposit crud on your laptop’s motherboard. Sea water is the worst for electronics because salt is highly corrosive and should be treated immediately.
Whatever kind of liquid spill your laptop hold, you can bring it in to us. We will make sure that we clean all the components and residue from your laptop and will make sure that you get your laptop again in a working condition.
Did you accidentally spill water or hot/cold beverage on your laptop here is a simple tip you want to follow first:
- First of all, don’t turn ON the power back up because you could be doing more damage.
- Disconnect the power adapter and remove the battery from the laptop (if it is a removable one).
- Turn your laptop face down with its lid wide open and let it drain on some towel or paper towel.
- Leave it like that for at least 24 hours.
- We will not recommend to put the laptop in a box full of rice. It is not a good idea!
- If you are lucky and the circuitry hasn’t burned out than it might turn ON and you might have minor damage like maybe the few of the keys on the keyboards or the whole keyboard doesn’t work.
Did you accidentally crack your laptop lcd screen? The laptop screen is very fragile and can be broken easily by stepping on it, closing the screen too fast, putting heavy objects on top of the laptop
The one dilemma everyone has when the laptop motherboard dies out is whether to buy a new computer or repair your broken one? It depends on how much it will cost to replace the motherboard because it
Did you accidentally spill something on your laptop keyboard? Or your laptop keys popped out and you can’t find the keys anymore? Or the ribbon or connection broke between the keyboard and the
Are you experiencing any one of the following symptoms: Hard Drive makes clicking sounds Surface damage Accidental data or file deletion Corrupted Files ile system corruption Windows File
Laptop power jack is one of the most common problems in laptops because this is one of the weakest component in most of the laptops. Hence, when it is damaged, the only option is to replace it with